Our Batteries are 100% made in the USA
Zeller Power Products is a Division of Battery Beast.
Non-Rechargeable replacement battery for OEM part number 9141-001
• Chemistry: Sealed Li-SO2 (Lithium Sulfur Dioxide)
• Ratings: 12V 7.5Ah
• Version: Non-Rechargeable
• Typical Capacity: 12 hrs of "On" Time / Up to 300 Full Discharges
• Shelf Life: A new lithium battery pack has a shelf life of five (5) years stored at proper temperatures. Shelf life is defined as the length of time a battery can be stored, prior to installation into AED, without degrading its performance. Proper storage temperature is between 0°C to +50°C (32°F to +122°F).
• Recommended Replace Interval:Three (3) years, depending upon usage.
• Self Testing: With the lithium battery pack installed, the AED automatically tests it as part of the Daily Auto test. In addition, every 28 days a self test is performed to check the battery overload, electrodes, electronics, full energy charge cycle and software.
• Useful Life and Expected Capacity: When optimally maintained, a new lithium battery pack has a capacity of 7.5 Amp hours, which is equivalent to 12 hours of “ON” time. It is important to know that just turning the AED on uses up battery capacity. Also, each year, battery capacity decreases while the battery is in the AED due to the normal self-discharge rate. After 4 years of absolutely no patient use, approximately 35% of the useful life will remain (4.9 hours of “ON” time)
• Proper Maintenance: Do not attempt to recharge. Do not use beyond the expiration date marked on the label. Do not expose to temperatures greater than 50 degrees Celsius (122 F). Do not allow electrical connection between the contacts, as it can blow the internal fuse and disable the battery permanently.
THE ZP9146Y Battery Replaces OEM part numbers: 9146-102,9146-202,9146-302
Zeller Power ZP9146Y 12V 7.5Ah Battery is a Non-Rechargeable, FDA (510k) approved AED replacement battery
FDA 510K Clearance Number: K141231.
The chemistry is Lithium Sulfur Dioxide(Li-SO2.) This battery has an estimated shelf-life of 5 years from the date of manufacture and 4 years of operational standby life.
Phone: (702) 609-9213